Whos interested in a Group Purchase for Cobra brakes?

• Sponsors (?)

I just wrote back to the guy tonight for the first time in a few months...

"Hi Rich:

Sorry I didnt get back to you for a while but it looks like I did drum up a fair amount of interest for a group purchase on rotors from StangNet.com. See previous emails below...

At this point we have some people interested in Cobra rotors all-round, some just want Cobra front rotors, some want Cobra fronts and stock rear GT rears, and a few want GT rotors all round. Ideally I'd like to be you to be able to give Group Purchase pricing on all four types of rotors individually (GT front, GT rear, Cobra front, Cobra rear) so folks can mix and match for their cars set-up.

If you can confirm the exact drill patterns available on each type, and give us pricing for a pair of each type of rotor, I can start running up a list of orders. Of course, the better the price the more people will join the group purchase.

Thanks,

Dave"

We need 5 or more cars with the same color to get custom paint colors. I'm in for True Blue L7 but if we dont have 5 i'll get black centers.

Here's pricing folks. Remember to try and round up four others if you want them to actually use paint to match your car, and then run it by Rich.

"OK these will be the prices delivered anywhere in the continental USA. You can choose any pattern you would like. If there is a specific group of people that can have multiple sets delivered to one location I can give better deals.

94-04 Cobra , Bullitt, Mach 1 front and rear rotors $175 delivered.

Cobra fronts only $100 delivered

Cobra fronts and GT rears $165 delivered

94-04 GT, V6 $160 delivered
Fronts only or rears only $90

If people are interested in custom colors, gold zinc or black zinc it will be $30 for four rotors.

We also sell some great pads for $75 all the way around or $40 front only for any of the above set ups.

All our quality rotors and pads are manufactured by www.CENTRICPARTS.com we sell and recommend their extended wear pads. I have used them on Cobra's and Mustang and they perform as good as the Hawk HPS at less than half the cost.

Those who are interested please PM me and I'll give you the payment/contact information.

Dave

No calipers. This GP is just for Rotors, and these guys only make rotors.

Yup I was a bit disappointed by the discount, but theres no stipulation on how many sets we need to buy etc. which is always the PITA with GPs. Its not as if they arent really well priced on ebay already...

So does anyone else want some painted Silver Metallic? (YN)

If we can get five I may go this route. If not i'll go with the normal zinc plating.

I just can't decide if i want the fronts only or with GT rears? I'll need a few days to decide

Shiroelex said:
+1 for a set of GTs in True Blue.

Nice, I'm in for a set of true blue Cobras also, so we have 3 true blues so far I think.

The guy has taken some pics of actual Cobra and GT rotors for us today and will email me the pics later.

Dave

Here we go.

Cobra front
rims1.jpg

GT rear
rearcaliper.jpg

9.jpg

Attachments

• rims1.jpg
    rims1.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 50
  • rearcaliper.jpg
    rearcaliper.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 50
So, if I understand this correctly, they want $165 for Cobra fronts/GT rears and $30 more if you want the 4 rotors painted, correct?

Why is everyone trying to group together 5 people with the same color? They don't specify this in their GP info.

30 more for painted GENERIC colors. Black, blue, red etc.

To actually bother buying some True Blue (L2) paint etc. they want 5 cars of the same color, or it wouldnt be worth it for them.