• Total voters

nmcgrawj

Advanced Member
Sep 28, 2003
Indianapolis, IN
I'm goin for the Steelers!

Steelers%20Final%20Composite2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The steelers suck, it should have been the bengals in the super bowl! They were the last team to beat the steelers, and IIRC the only team to have a 10 point lead over the steelers at any time in the playoffs.

blake89stang said:
Fawk football!!!! I dont like it, i tore my ACL when i played and had to have surgery.:notnice:

Same here....but i ripped mine in half and tore my miniscus. Got up on my own and walked off the field under my own power...drove my 5-speed home... walked around for the next couple of days before going to see a doctor. Talk about pain tolerance:eek:

But i'll admit, rehab and stretching the ligaments out was a B*TCH:bang:

What kind of repair did they do? They took the 2 of the 3 ligaments that run behind your knee, twisted them together, and made my new acl.

i cant remeber exactly, mine was only tore halfway so they repaired it. when he went in he also found that my knee cap waqs rubbing the other bones so he carved it out a lil so they wouldnt(left knee). Yeah the rehab was a PITA. i hated every minute. I was 14 at the time. and when i played foot ball at 8 i fractured my right leg and did go to the doctor until 2-3 days later.

im 19 now and i think i have torn it a lil since then and have messed up my right knee from play football in the front yard so im done with it.

blake89stang said:
i cant remeber exactly, mine was only tore halfway so they repaired it. when he went in he also found that my knee cap waqs rubbing the other bones so he carved it out a lil so they wouldnt(left knee). Yeah the rehab was a PITA. i hated every minute. I was 14 at the time. and when i played foot ball at 8 i fractured my right leg and did go to the doctor until 2-3 days later.

im 19 now and i think i have torn it a lil since then and have messed up my right knee from play football in the front yard so im done with it.

Yea they took before and after pics of the inside...pretty amazing the clarity the pics were. The ligament wasjust dangling there...attached to nothing...lol :eek:

And to think the pitiful trainer at my highschool said it was a "bruised knee" and i could go back in when i felt like it. HAHAHAHAHAHA i literally laughed in his face and told him "you're wrong". Bruised knees dont pop and let your leg go sideways and instantly turn into a huge red balloon. What a moron:nonono: He lost his job soon after:mad:

nmcgrawj said:
Yea they took before and after pics of the inside...pretty amazing the clarity the pics were. The ligament wasjust dangling there...attached to nothing...lol :eek:

And to think the pitiful trainer at my highschool said it was a "bruised knee" and i could go back in when i felt like it. HAHAHAHAHAHA i literally laughed in his face and told him "you're wrong". Bruised knees dont pop and let your leg go sideways and instantly turn into a huge red balloon. What a moron:nonono: He lost his job soon after:mad:
i had someone tell me it was fluid around my knee. i believe it for a while but it really started hurting like a bitoch so i went to the doctor. Had a MRI done(hated sitting there not being able to move) and found out the great news of a torn ACL:bang: i was pissed cause the doc didnt want me missing school so i had the surgery during the summer which totally sucks balls.

Killercanary said:
Steelers win baby!!! I'm not one to trash talk about anything, I like the results to speak for themselves and tonight they did!!! We got our one for the thumb!!!

Get outa here you fair weather fan! Charlie told me how you are

The ONE year they make it to the superbowl, they didnt have to go though new england. Its like the sox winning the world series without beating the yankees, its just not right.

blake89stang said:
i had someone tell me it was fluid around my knee. i believe it for a while but it really started hurting like a bitoch so i went to the doctor. Had a MRI done(hated sitting there not being able to move) and found out the great news of a torn ACL:bang: i was pissed cause the doc didnt want me missing school so i had the surgery during the summer which totally sucks balls.

I knew mine was done...only reason i didnt go right away cause quite frankly, it didnt hurt at all:shrug: . But i could tell by how it popped and came out of place, went back in, i knew it was over. My leg got caught inbetween another guys legs playing soccer....i did score though:nice:

nmcgrawj said:
I knew mine was done...only reason i didnt go right away cause quite frankly, it didnt hurt at all:shrug: . But i could tell by how it popped and came out of place, went back in, i knew it was over. My leg got caught inbetween another guys legs playing soccer....i did score though:nice:
TYTE!!!! I was a line man