Roush Why am I have'n such a hard time?

ag lightning

May 14, 2005
I remember a few years ago, I could have my choice of any 20 Saleen Coupes for sale... Now that I'm looking to buy one, I can't find a single one? What gives? Am I looking for too much?

- 1999-2002 Saleen Coupe
- All colors
- Leather preferred
- S/C or N/A (S/C preferred)

Where did they all go? Anyone know where I can find some for sale? Anyone want to sell theirs :)?

• Sponsors (?)

sal07b said:
What, your computer doesn't connect to eBay? There are at least five on there on any given day. You can also talk to Mark at Performance Autosport, he normally has quite a few...
Guess not.. I don't trust e-bay. I'd rather have to deal with a dealer. As the other websites, I'm still looking. Just wanted to know where all the other Saleens were.

Justin, thank you for your e-mail, but I must confess, it's just a little out of my price range. Thanks for the offer though :flag:

-Justin

Hello Justin,
I have a 2000 S281SC for sale, #864. It is performance red, charcoal leather, chrome wheels, Saleen composite hood, Saleen upgraded brakes. It has 7300 miles on it and only two modifications on it- 3.73 gears (with Speedcal) and a Densecharger CAI. No dents, no scratches, no rain, no snow. Always garaged and covered. The car needs absolutely nothing. I have all maintenance records and am asking $26,000. Car is located in WI and I can e-mail you pictures if you are interested,

Ken