Why can't I figure this out!!!

Rage91GT

Sep 22, 2011
Help please I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out if there is a kit and where it is if it does exist to put all 4 disc brakes on my 91 gt.. I don't want to go "Picking" in a junk yard I just want to click buy and have everything I need arrive in the mail lol.. Can anyone help me with a link or two.. I really know nothing when it comes to mechanics :stupid: so that is why I am trying to make it as simple as i can. Thanks for understanding!!

Attachments

• IMAG0269.jpg
    IMAG0269.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAG0273.jpg
    IMAG0273.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

Too bad on the lack of mechanical talent and wanting to buy it all in a box. The 5.0 Fox Mustang is a great platform to have fun with. Due to the age of the car and the previous owner's efforts, it will require some mechanical talent or a willingness to learn if you want to improve the stock package performance.

The 87-88 T-bird Turbo coupe rear axle swap would get you the disk brakes and 3:55 or 3:73 rear end gears all in one package. I have done the swap, and it does take some mechanical work and thought, but the results are well worth the effort. I have a very complete write up on what needs to be done to make the swap.