why cant we all get along

bynummustang said:
Oh no you don't! Don't put me in Ryan's age group. He has to stay in the Kiddy pool, but I'm allowed to go off the high dive.

I'm month away from being 18, and my dad is 55, getting close to 56. When I was 12, my dad was 50. *AAAAHHHHH I can't live with myself. I beat up a senior citizen!

Ryan, MUST BE OVER 15 YEARS OF AGE TO POST IN THIS THREAD:D :D :D :D :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :owned: :owned: :p

:mad: i have like 24 days till i can post in it then :p

• Sponsors (?)

you guys are talken about who owns ryan and fighten over him... ill sell him to anyone with 5.99.. sale is based on a first come first serve bases... decription- younge 4bagger kid who does nothing in school and is a cocky little **** who prints pic of everyone elses car except his own.. plays with cats and only friend is a leaf blower, if no one buys in 20 min ill take 50% off sale price, if no one buys him after that... ill pay you 5.99 to take him off my hands!!! Good luck and serious inquires only!

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
you guys are talken about who owns ryan and fighten over him... ill sell him to anyone with 5.99.. sale is based on a first come first serve bases... decription- younge 4bagger kid who does nothing in school and is a cocky little **** who prints pic of everyone elses car except his own.. plays with cats and only friend is a leaf blower, if no one buys in 20 min ill take 50% off sale price, if no one buys him after that... ill pay you 5.99 to take him off my hands!!! Good luck and serious inquires only!
You shal be arrested for selling stolen goods he belongs to me.