Fox Why Did I Wait?

Onefine88

Previously 89SSC18
10 Year Member
Aug 3, 2006
Why did I wait allllll these years to ditch the prop rod and add these ingenious little devices? LOL
"Very Easy" to install, took all of 30 minutes. I was concerned as to how well they would mount to my Kanaen fiberglass hood but no worries as they mounted rock solid. I do alot of cruise-ins and car shows so these are make life so much easier.
IMG_20140509_161834_298.jpg

IMG_20140509_162103_248.jpg

If you don't have any, I highly recommend them! LMR sent them to me in two days. WOW

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-16826C/1979-98-Mustang-Quicklift-Hood-Supports

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I've glanced at them but didn't see anybody that had them so I passed on them. They look very clean and would get rid of my ugly prop rod. I have the same questions about the stickers.... Can they be removed?

Yeah, the Redline Tuning label's are just decals. I do plan to remove them, just haven't gotten to it yet. I'll probably do it tomorrow. As you guys can see, I'm not much a fan of random decals and stickers all over my car.

MADSPEED- I did contemplate buying the shiny stainless ones like yours but I didn't really want to spend that kind of money and I also didn't want the added bling.
They are purdy though:nice:

Reactions: 1 user
I've got 'em too (and the same Saleen 460 poster, also signed). I show my car a lot as well and it's definitely nice. I've not found them to get in the way while doing plugs or any sort of work either.

Reactions: 1 users