why do you drive a fox?

Never wanted a Terminator myself... don't really care much about them! Would probably get a Vette before one!

It would be fun to have a C5 or newer Vette, I hated on them till I drove one for the first time. I was replying to the guy saying the reasons we have these cars is because we cannot afford the newer ones, which to me is way off base. I could pay cash for 3 Terminators if I wanted...at this point in my life its more exciting trying to make investments and returns than buying another attention whore to sit in the garage.

I do like the 03 Cobra's though...I can't lie:D

• Sponsors (?)

id kill for an 03 cobra. my dream car was always a fox body vert. i got it and im happy. i drove 01 gt for 2 months as a DD and it rode worse then my fox.

my girl friends exact words to my vert was. "aww it's pretty" lol. few people i know say get a newer mustang there cooler. in my mind. i would love to have an 05+ GT or 03 cobra but i love my fox. i get in. and start it. and it NEVER fails to make me smile. thats something no other car ive ever driven has ever done for me. granted, an 03 cobra's blower whine would do that but ill always have a fox. i was born durning the fox era, grew up around alot of them. became the first car that ever sparked my interests. first car i ever really dug into and did alot to was my dads 86 gt. was the father son project and i knew my first car after that would be a 5.0 mustang.

i wouldnt trade my pos fox for a cobra, corvette, enzo, or the friggin space shuttle... why? because its MINE, I worked my ass off, 60-70 hour weeks, and bought it when i was 19, I built it, I know every little piece of it, I am part of it. to me everything else, is just a car.

I can appreciate your dedication to your current Mustang, but you really wouldn't trade for an ENZO?

It would be tough to say no to that trade...purely on a dollar basis. Think how many killer mustangs you could build for the price of an Enzo Ferrari

I can appreciate your dedication to your current Mustang, but you really wouldn't trade for an ENZO?

It would be tough to say no to that trade...purely on a dollar basis. Think how many killer mustangs you could build for the price of an Enzo Ferrari

if i could sell it and use the money to buy my car back, and 4 other stangs an f350, and a vette. totally. but if i had to trade and keep the enzo, no deal

All those reasons aren't legit. Its because we can't afford Termis :D

But really I will always have a special place in my heart for foxes and I will own another one soon.

I certainly hope this is comedy, I choose not to have a Terminator, or any Vette ever produced. 1st cuz I don't want one, 2nd, cuz it ain't a 69 GTO, 3rd, cuz it ain't my Fox. And I would sell any Enzo(ex-father-in-law has one, and Fiat stands for "fix it again, Tony", its always broke) and buy a bigger house, with a bigger garage. For my Fox. And keep Suzy.

Same here, dont really have a interest to get one at the moment. Maybe someday when everyone and their brother doesn't have one.

Yea because NOBODY has foxes :rlaugh:

Simple. It's the best looking, lightest, easiest to work on car with the most potential and the biggest aftermarket that you can buy with under 100k miles and in excellent condition for $5k. Oh, and boys have penises and girls have vaginas.

Josh, you know what amazes me... every damn MU show. When I first started going to them almost 10 years ago (maybe even more) all there was were foxbodies. The last few I went to there were more new edge Mach 1s than fox bodies it seemed. The modded LX class had 5 or 6 cars, including coupes and hatchs... thats weak!

The turnpike used to be a fox body every other car. Nowadays your lucky to see 10-12 of them in a night and it's usually the same ones!

they are the most fun piece of machinery that money can buy. driving my jeep around and then getting in my mustang is like going on a vacation every time. they can handle well, and are the last of the pushrod engines. there arent many of them around, you dont see them as often as 94+'s. plus im a sucker for square lookin cars

I had an old man pull up beside me yesterday and say "You can buy a Ferrari but it still won't sound like your stang".

So 2 reasons: The sound and torque of the 302 and I just love the looks of a nice clean fox.

Who know's maybe one day the new mustang will look like a fox and we'll be calling it retro.