Why doesn't ford come out with a Boss mustang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes, it most certainly has..For I am personally fed up with having to defend every single word I've posted in this thread. As I've mentioned before, it's one thing to have a healthy and courteous debate, however it's totally unacceptable when somebody resorts to attempting to discredit another member's post, just because they don't happen to agree with what they posted!

In addition, I had never claimed to have any official facts/statements from Ford, in any of my posts. But had posted info regarding the 5.0 (coyote) 4 valve from a Ford insider for whom I've been familiar with his reputation for well over a year through extensive research in which his info has resulted in being 99.9 % accurate most of the time. At any rate, it's for those reasons that I consider his info as being reliable.

So in the meantime, you can go right ahead and attempt to discredit my posts all you want with your baseless remarks for all I care.

For I've said this before, and I'll say it again for the last time. You haven't provided a single shred of evidence to back up your baseless accusations to prove otherwise, and until you do.. I'll continue to stand by the info I've gathered during the past year through my research.

And now that we also have spy photo's of the 5.0 (Coyote) 4 valve from the same company who took the spy photo's of the 2010 Mustang. It's only going to be a matter of time before Ford does make an official announcement, and when they do. Once again, It's going to be you who gets called out...

With that said, I am done contributing to this thread !

Red05bullitgt why would I have to prove against the 5.0 modular motor coming out. Thats like you saying that bigfoot is real bringing no actual real evidence than haveing me prove that what you say isn't true. Your logic is flawed. Also I even said that if ford comes out with a 5.0 modular good I still would rather have a 5.4 or whatever else is avaible.

Red I am sure you will respond to this post with some more immature name calling and more flawed logic which does nothing but show your lack of intelligence. With that being said. This will be my last post on this topic because honestly going back and forth like this solves nothing.

Good luck Red

Status
Not open for further replies.