why me why now??

day after prom going to return my tux about 300 yards from the mall push in clutch to down shift and feel a pop and thats it so i wasnt sure what it was so i go to take off and nothing finaly rev it up and get i going about 5 mph so pull into a parking spot and look under the car no fluid leaking out so then try to shift into revese just to see if it would move nothig then i shift to second stil nothig so i figured it had to be the pressure plate or clutch well call pops and he tows it over to my uncles shop pulls the tranny and i look and the prssure plate actually exploded into little pieces so have my uncle replace the pressure place nothing else was ruiend so he puts it all together and brings it home when he gets here we notice that the cat is smoking and smells like buring fluids so i thought that maybe he spilt some trans fluid was spilled on it and now it was burning off so i have drove it for two days now and has not stop so checked the oil seeing if it was buring oil and maybe i broke something in the motor well fine on oil so now i dont no way smoke is coming off the cat some one help please

• Sponsors (?)

Once I'm able to read that I may be able to help...all I know now is there is no fluid messed with when the clutch/pressure plate is replaced.

Maybe you should consider taking it back to your uncle.

Do you have a Power Washer? I would spray some engine degreaser on that cat and the spray it off with the hose. While you are at it, spray the rest of the engine down and check if you have a leak somewhere. (Don't know how clean the engine is.)