Ok... So I have the delema of figuring out if I should sell my '67 to make way for an '05 (budget reasons) or....wait for '06 for a 'so-called' better pony according to what people have been saying and maybe be able to afford to keep both by then. I guess the question is, what is going to be the supposed difference for an '06 that is going to be better than an '05 coming out?? I can't seem to figure out the full pro's and con's. Just wondering if anyone could shed a bit o' info on this subject. Thanks!!