Why would you want an S281 spoiler?

• Sponsors (?)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gotcha! I thought the listing said it was a s281...but when i didnt see that i was lost.

The s281 is starting to become the cobra r wheels of years past. They look awesome....but damn if EVERYONE and their brother, cousin and nephew has one!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gotcha! I thought the listing said it was a s281...but when i didnt see that i was lost.

The s281 is starting to become the cobra r wheels of years past. They look awesome....but damn if EVERYONE and their brother, cousin and nephew has one!

true story but besides the cobra spoiler what else do we have that looks good? i like the s281 cuz it makes flow nicely w/ the lines... just the actual saleen wing is complete garbage!!

I would just be careful if the neighborhood kids get street hockey sticks for Christmas, they may try to shoot pucks through it...

14099568141.271544030.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

i saw this actually on abc exclusive... its the gtr800 wing... the body kit itself is horrendouss, but i thinkkkk this wing would look cool.. too bad this is the onlyy pic i can find of this wing..

gtr800_s.jpg

EDIT.... I lied... i found the rear shot..... now please exclude the horrible looking taillights and rear bumper.... i kinda like this wing.. it looks like the 281 IMO with a little more lift and heading more off the back..
GTR803RBC.jpg