Wider Bullits for the rear?

• Sponsors (?)

uh, I meant 17 x 10. I want to get bigger wheels for the back that match the front two wheels (without having to retune the computer for different a different wheel size). If I go with a bigger wheel, I might as well just change all four and go with a different design.

I just did mine a week ago. I had the backs only at first and it did not look right so I ordered the 2 fronts the next day. You wont regret it. Eibach Pro kit is going on this weekend to close that nasty gap.

Attachments

• P5140010.JPG
    P5140010.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 110
  • P5140009.JPG
    P5140009.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 128
Keep in mind the above bullitts are the 01-04 style bullitt

the 05-06 bullitt is a slightly different design.

So it will look odd if you purchase 2 for the rear and run your stock 05+ bullitt up front.

Mustang5L5 said:
Keep in mind the above bullitts are the 01-04 style bullitt

the 05-06 bullitt is a slightly different design.

So it will look odd if you purchase 2 for the rear and run your stock 05+ bullitt up front.

Exactly what I want to avoid. I'm looking for wider 05+ Bullitts in the rear to match the stock 05+ Bullitts that I'll be keeping up front.

official_style said:
why dont you just do 17x10s front and back? i had 18x10s rear and 18x8s front, and i just bought 18x10s for the front also, handles WAYY better and they fit perfectly

Thought I might save few bucks, and with the dropped front the stockers tuck in pretty nice.