Widest tire on polycasts?

pedro

Founding Member
May 20, 2001
*** putting on flame suit *** :rlaugh:

Hey, what's up? Well, as you might've read the title of this thread, what's the widest tires I can put on these things? Would it be too much havin' some 225s?

Well, I don't want to waste your time anymore, so I'll just say thanks a lot in advance! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

The poly cast is a one piece cast 14x6 wheel for the 4cyl mustang. It looks like a cross between a turbine and a 10 hole wheel, except worse. lol
I wouldn't go any wider than a 225.

do they looklike this?

Picture806.jpg

Thanks for your replies guys! Well for the ones who said "Why?" LOL!!! I'm just changing my tires. I'd rather have good tires on ugly rims than nice rims with sh**ty tires. :D I just bought some new ones for the front, they're some Bridgestione Potenzas (205s) and I was seriously thinking on putting some 225s on the back. Hey, at least they'll be better looking than the stock 195s! :rlaugh: BTW, anyone got pics of this? Or, anyone got some better wheels wanting to sell for dirt cheap? Thanks again!

pedro said:
Thanks for your replies guys! Well for the ones who said "Why?" LOL!!! I'm just changing my tires. I'd rather have good tires on ugly rims than nice rims with sh**ty tires. :D I just bought some new ones for the front, they're some Bridgestione Potenzas (205s) and I was seriously thinking on putting some 225s on the back. Hey, at least they'll be better looking than the stock 195s! :rlaugh: BTW, anyone got pics of this? Or, anyone got some better wheels wanting to sell for dirt cheap? Thanks again!
You could always find a set of 10 holes. They can be had for cheap and you can get a decent size tire on them. I just sold 2 sets for $65 a set cause they were taking up too much space in the garage. I still got one extra set left but you would have to come to Kansas to get em.