Wife said I could get an 03-04 Cobra...what are the best 1st mods?????

95.0Stang

Feb 20, 2003
Kansas
Finally convinced her to let me shop around and look for the best deal on an 03-04 Cobra, hopefully have it in a month or so, what are the best first mods to get for these cars, and what kind of power do they make???

• Sponsors (?)

95.0Stang said:
Finally convinced her to let me shop around and look for the best deal on an 03-04 Cobra, hopefully have it in a month or so, what are the best first mods to get for these cars, and what kind of power do they make???

Ha!Ha!...I feel your pain, "WIFE SAID"...that's a good one!!!

P.S. They make great power...cat back and CAI to start!!

[QUOTE='02MysticBlue]Does anyone have a link to the "Preadator Power Tuner" and will it work on an '04Cobra?[/QUOTE]
I don't have a link but if you do a search, if it's working, you should be able to get the info you need. Check out svtperformance.com also, they have tons of info on it also. If you go that route, order from James@RWTD or Amazon Racing, both will give you custom tunes with your Predator. :nice:

ahhh

screw cat backs and cais. I did a 2.80 pulley and superchip tune first. It was awesome having a stock sounding car that ran 11.7 on DRs

be different change your pulley first...your car won't sound fast but it will kick everyones ass