Fox Will 17x9 Wheels Fit 89 Lx Front

• Sponsors (?)

They will fit but pretty much any 9" wheel will rub somewhere on the front of a fox.
Hmm... Yeah if it's just a tad bit of rubbing on full lock I don't think it'll bother me. But I do have my car lowered on eibach sportlines... It's a fairly aggressive drop.
I really like the look of these wheels but I may have to find a 17x8 for the front if it's too much of a hassle.

There's a pic of what it's looking like currently(the 16" ponys)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 282
If you do end up rubbing 9" wheels make sure the tire guy doesn't use clamp-on balance weights on the inside edge of your wheels. You will scrub them right off first time you make a hard turn.
Ask me how I know this. LOL

Reactions: 1 user
If you do end up rubbing 9" wheels make sure the tire guy doesn't use clamp-on balance weights on the inside edge of your wheels. You will scrub them right off first time you make a hard turn.
Ask me how I know this. LOL
It's unfortunate you had to find out the hard way, but thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to get them to do the sticky weights inside.

UPR coil overs in the front, trunk load of tools in the back, hahaha. Refuse to get stranded and be short a screw driver
Hahaa awesome! I have eibach sportlines and tokiko blue struts. Rides great in my opinion and I'm happy with it.... Side note... Not the car to drive after a few beers.... Wayyy too hard to stop myself from :leghump:ing around a little bit from stoplights

Hahaa awesome! I have eibach sportlines and tokiko blue struts. Rides great in my opinion and I'm happy with it.... Side note... Not the car to drive after a few beers.... Wayyy too hard to stop myself from ****ing around a little bit from stoplights
235's on 9" wide rims is a no no. 245 is the narrowest i'd go. I have a 90' with 03' cobra reps with 255's up front and 275's rear. With stock suspension I get the occasional rub at full lock when in reverse. Eibach pro kit going in this week. Check my build thread toward the end for pics

Reactions: 1 user