Will 22's fit on my ghia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstang209

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 3, 2004
Stockton 209
Hey I got a 79 ghia and im going to get some 20" chrome daytons but 22's are also availible for me but im not sure if they will fit without fabricaton.. obviously im african american heh never seen a white guy with 20"s out here but there out there somewhere.. but newayz if anyone has 20's or 22's on the fox post some pics please.
View attachment 523369

• Sponsors (?)

he's just saying it wont work in his own little way, everyone here will say that, i would kill the thread now.
i dont know if you were serious or not, but it wont work man. you want 22's your gonna need an SUV, thats just my 2 cents

BrutalStang said:
he's just saying it wont work in his own little way, everyone here will say that, i would kill the thread now.
i dont know if you were serious or not, but it wont work man. you want 22's your gonna need an SUV, thats just my 2 cents

Well he could make them work... I mean **** they make Isuzu P-up's ride frame rolling on 22's so... He COULD put them on his Ghia.. It all just depends how much he wants to fab to make them work.... If he want's to put 22's on his damn car I could careless... To me a Ghia prolly suits them wheels fine lmao.. The wheels would be worth more then the car...

also availible for me but im not sure if they will fit without fabricaton..

but the point is it wont fit stock. sure with alot of fabrication he could pull it off, but why? i just dont see the point. its not for the performance, and it doesnt look good at all on there :shrug:
dude, dont do it, just get like 17's if you really need that size and look, im sure there are 17's like that. they even have like 15's that look like the pic you posted

The pic is 20", i was asking because i dont want to do any fab.
anything less than 18" are for weenie's. I guess thats just from my POV.. i would rather spend money on "cosmetics" rather than the engine.. i dont plan on racing anyone.. I'd rather go slow.. with your girl watchin my indash and sitting on my 20's. Get it..

jstang209 said:
The pic is 20", i was asking because i dont want to do any fab.
anything less than 18" are for weenie's. I guess thats just from my POV.. i would rather spend money on "cosmetics" rather than the engine.. i dont plan on racing anyone.. I'd rather go slow.. with your girl watchin my indash and sitting on my 20's. Get it..

I here ya, each to there own... The 22's or 20's just may fit depending how low profile a tire your gonna go with... I assume your not gonna be getting anything to wide anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.