will 99-04 Saleen center exhaust fit a 95?

Jun 12, 2009
florida
hey guy's...just curious if anyone has ever tried this type of system on a 95 stang. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SALEEN-99-04-MUSTANG-S351-CENTER-EXIT-Exhaust-Cat-Back-/360285146611?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories
I'm sure I would have to fab up a couple mounts but other than that...does anyone know if this will fit easily as far as it bolting up to the mid-pipe? planning on redoing the whole system on my stang soon & I'd really like to have the center exit exhaust if possible... any info would be appreciated..Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

thanks man , I tried searching by that user name & got nothing..tried it a couple different ways.
I even if I cant get any info on it, I might just go for it anyway....I've never seen a stang of our year range with that type of exhaust & I think it would be cool to do.

Thanks for the link "Blackvert"..I appreciate it.

@ "SN95StangMan" that was going to one of my mains concerns...I was hoping I could tuck it behind the stock bumper......looks like I'll have to throw a new bumper into the budget. Thanks for the input.

i don't get it. whats the point of putting all that time and effort into a center exhuast to have the pipes tucked behind the bumper or blacked out?

Tom (69clark)'s car pulls it off mainly becuase of that bumper. I can't see it really working out without a bumper to draw it all together. I think it would just look out of place

I could use a new bumper anyway actually...that & the side skirts are the only body mod parts that are still stock on mine.......I was thinking of setting up higher, tucking it behind the stock bumper with the stainless tips sticking out......I don't think that will be doable though..I paid for the center exit setup tonight....hopefully I'll get a look at it this weekend.. probably gonna pick up a new bumper regardless. Thanks for the input guys.