Will a Fox supercharger fit a SN-95?

• Sponsors (?)

Not likely. Fitament of the intercooler is different between these years. I know of people who have bought used vortechs off fox's and fit them into their sn95's though. A fox conversion helps, vortech sells all the parts seperately to make this easier for you but im not sure about ATI. Call them up and they'll tell you how it is, good luck

The throttle bodies are different for the foxes
fotobbk1517.jpg

fox which is utilized with the egr,

fotobbk1522.jpg

Brothers performance actually sent me a fox tb by mistake and i still have it, the wiring and linkage is dif.

swingline said:
I know they're different but a lot of guys are running them and getting better numbers. I know Eades did the swap, I need to talk to him.

the fox TB will not bolt up to an SN95 intake. Those getting better numbers with the Fox TBs are comparing to those using the SN95 TBs with the curved intake adaptor.

The bracket to mount the supercharger is different. The blower inlet tubing is probably different. The outlet tubing will be different too. It's probably more of a PITA then it's worth. I'd personally find a 94-95 kit.

swingline said:
OK, lets all forget about the brackets. I'm going to go with a 94-95 kit but I just want to know what I need to do to run the Fox-TB conversion.

You need a fox style upper intake, fox egr plate (or blank plate), fox throttle bracket and a fox throttle cable. I think that's all

You would spend more money converting everything over to a fox set up then what it would cost to buy a new kit for a 94-95. When it comes to big things like Superchargers its better to just buy what you know will fit on our cars insted of trying to rig something up, just leads to alot of head aches.

this bush is running out of leaves :D

I believe the kits are made to mate up at the inlet of the MAF meter. The only ProCharger kit I've ever worked with had the bolt-on flange to hook up with the 94/95 meters. So I guess it depends more on your air meter than your TB.

Do a search on How To Convert To a Fox Style Throttle Body. GTJake has a very good and helpful thread on this subject.I just converted my 95 Cobra w/vortech supercharger to a fox style throttle body,by following GTJake's instructions. It was easy and it looks awesome. I did this because there is way to much air restriction w/94-95 intake set up.

skpm316 said:
Do a search on How To Convert To a Fox Style Throttle Body. GTJake has a very good and helpful thread on this subject.I just converted my 95 Cobra w/vortech supercharger to a fox style throttle body,by following GTJake's instructions. It was easy and it looks awesome. I did this because there is way to much air restriction w/94-95 intake set up.

I already know how to do the swap. I just want to know if there is anything special I need to do to make the ProCharger fit up to it? Can you post any pics?

I have seen the pics and how-to on the throttle and plan on doing it this spring. it would be rather interesting if the blower will bolt up. i do believe i saw a mustang on ebay once with the blower attached to the fox setup throttle.