Will be new to Cary/Morrisville/Raleigh area wondering about emissions and good shops

I just received a job in RTP and will be living in the Cary, Morrisville area and hoping to get to know my way around. I will need all new names and places for speed shops, customizing, mechanics and wondering about O/R pipes and places to hang out. Car shows? Dragways? I know everyone is busy but this stuff would be great for I will probably be quite bored for the first few months! hehe I hope I get some help, thanks everyone.

Jon,,

• Sponsors (?)

Jon,
I live right here in Cary also. To answer your question there is one mustang club in this area called The Heart of Carolina Mustang Club. (heartofcarolina mustangclub.com). As for shops Carolina Mustang is right here in downtown cary. (A shop know up and down the east coast). There are also many shops to get your car worked on also. Diversified Automotive, (got all my work done there), Haywood Custom Speed Shop, (they have a dyno-jet). True Blue, and Fastlane. I you want you can E-mail me at [email protected] and maybe we could go crusing sometime. Good luck w/ the new job.

Nice rim choice (same here)

Thanks for the response I will definitely be looking for those places when I get there. I have a lot of things I want to do. I will be looking up that club too. That information was awesome and very helpful. I will contact you and we can get together to ride.
Jon,,