Will Bullitt Wheels Fit After 5lug Swap?

StangYellow

Founding Member
Sep 11, 2002
Im thinking of doing the 5lug conversion on my 90lx, and putting my old "Bullitt" wheels from my 02GT on the car. To my knowledge these should go on no problem. Just checking to see if they should fit properly (clear the calipers, etc)

• Sponsors (?)

Yes and No. It all depends on the setup you are planning on running for the spindles and what not. Technically the wheels will fit but you will have fitment issues depending on the front setup. If you run the 94-95 spindles then yes they will fit. Some choose to run lincoln fronts and the center cap does not fit due to the dust cap and rotor pushing the center out too far. What are your plans for calipers? Any stock caliper 94-04 will work (some will need slight grinding to the spindles). Even the cobra 13"s will work.96+ spindles will push the wheels out as well and you may run into issues with the tire sizes but many run that as well. Other than that you should be ok.

There are several threads on this and one sticky in the threads department at the top of this section. Do some research and see what you find.