Will I need a dyno tune?

I will be installing brand new old stock GT40P heads with upgraded springs next week, I have a 94 Cobra intake, highflow catted midpipe, BBK ceramic coated shorty headers, ASP underdrive pullies, K&N airfilter with removed silencer, MAC flowpaths and bumped timing. I also have a Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator with a fuel pressure guage on the shraeder valve. I am leaving the stock cam in at this time. Do you think I will need a dyno tune to make it run right? there are no shops anywhere around me. Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

With the stock cam, you probably won't have too many drivability issues. I'm running the combo in my sig basically untuned at the moment, until I decide what I have in store for the car this year.

Thanks guys, there isn't any 93 octane available where I live and the compression should jump to 9.5 to 1 from the smaller combusiton chambers that these heads have so I won't probably be able to run more than 14* timing. I will be keeping the EGR functional. On a side note head installs aren't cheap are they?, I've already spent about 250 bucks on the stuff needed just to install them.

they are usually about 6-8 hours labor i think. at $70 per hour, that would be around $500-$600

i think a heads and cam install is closer to 10 hours

Nah, I was talking about ARP headbolts, Felpro headgaskets, intake and header gaskets, sparkplugs, sealer, oil, antifreeze and all of the other required stuff, the grocery list gets pretty long when you start buying it. Luckily I will be installing the heads myself so that should save me some money:D