Will make you laugh!

7upstang91

10 Year Member
May 30, 2008
Florida
I pulled up to a light the yesterday with my windows down. This 3.5 litre 2008 Nissan Altima was trying to mess with me. I had already begun to laugh. Then the guy asked me what I had done to mine( 87 Notch just Cobra intake and full exhuast for go fast goodies.) Then he began to tell me what he had done to his Altima. He had not ONE but TWO Paxton superchargers. Yeah wtf an idiot i know. He then began to say that he was running 30psi through a stock motor with 480rwhp. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He reved his motor and it had a supercharger. The light went green and he took off. I keep laughing i could have run him down so easyily. He only had the stock exhuast on it too. The guy was in his late 40s. Why was he trying to impress a 17 kid with a mustang? This event made my day espically after he said you'll see how fast it takes off. Who would but that much money into an Altima and there is no way to have two superchargers on the Altima or any car period.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd toss the b/s flag if I had one,
anyways- 270hp, 0-60 in 6.5 secs, 1/4 in 14.8 @96mph.... I know plenty of mustangs that cant do that.

they are decent cars especially since they weigh a ton and are grocery-getters. Be on your toes if you find one with a little bit o' mods.

Too bad you can't sit at a light without some idiot with a fart can and a 12" wing pulling up beside you and reving their motor.

I'm with you on that one. I can't stand it, what some people think is fast just cracks me up. I usually don't bother with them, I just laugh. I did one time destroy a rice turd with my V8 explorer, left him and layed off the gas until he caught up and wasted him again. The look on his face after being beat by an suv...priceless!

I get at least a ricer a week that straddles me for a street race when I'm in my '05. I usually don't bother though I will say it is rather satisfying to put them in their place every once in awhile.

However when I drive my '26 absolutely EVERYBODY wants to race. From Geo Metro's to this woman that drives a Dodge Viper that I run into constantly.

I pulled up to a light the yesterday with my windows down. This 3.5 litre 2008 Nissan Altima was trying to mess with me. I had already begun to laugh. Then the guy asked me what I had done to mine( 87 Notch just Cobra intake and full exhuast for go fast goodies.) Then he began to tell me what he had done to his Altima. He had not ONE but TWO Paxton superchargers. Yeah wtf an idiot i know. He then began to say that he was running 30psi through a stock motor with 480rwhp. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He reved his motor and it had a supercharger. The light went green and he took off. I keep laughing i could have run him down so easyily. He only had the stock exhuast on it too. The guy was in his late 40s. Why was he trying to impress a 17 kid with a mustang? This event made my day espically after he said you'll see how fast it takes off. Who would but that much money into an Altima and there is no way to have two superchargers on the Altima or any car period.

Maybe you would have better luck trying to run down this car with twin superchargers....lol

Twin supercharged 440 stroker dodge challenger srt- Video

there is no way to have two superchargers on the Altima or any car period.

Actually it's becoming more common

DSC00141s.JPG

hrdp_0611_02_z+1972_chevy_nova+twin_supercharged_ls2.jpg

Even the 5.0 had a twin supercharged setup
toro_4.jpg

Lets see guys twin s/c whos going to put the money into a ALtima for that? 30 psi with a stock motor? Lets get real think about it the 03-04 Cobra motors will only take to about that range. They are the best motor out there. Plus 480rwhp. BS! I beat him in my turbo jetta the month before. Also he had stock exhaust. Come on guys its a joke that guy was an idiot hands down. I wish i would have had my other stang i would have wasted him in first gear. They are front wheel drive.

The guy in his 40's with a race Altima spent a LOT of time in his 20's getting his ass handed to him by 5.0's, and was trying to make it all go away by wasting a pile of $ on his latest wanna be race car. Altima's are great DD's, but not a race car. Many people haven't learned, it was this way back then, in the 5.0's new days, too. Nobody said we were fast, but everyone compared themselves to the 5.0. "Its faster than a 5.0!", who hasn't heard that? Its good to be the king.

Lets see guys twin s/c whos going to put the money into a ALtima for that? 30 psi with a stock motor? Lets get real think about it the 03-04 Cobra motors will only take to about that range. They are the best motor out there. Plus 480rwhp. BS! I beat him in my turbo jetta the month before. Also he had stock exhaust. Come on guys its a joke that guy was an idiot hands down. I wish i would have had my other stang i would have wasted him in first gear. They are front wheel drive.

Actually the 03 Cobra motor is NOT the best... I can name an inline 6 from a foreign company :D.

An SCed 3.5 Altima should actually walk a near stock 5.0...