Will not start!!!!

MY Cobra

Mar 22, 2004
Franklin NC
I have a problem with my 99 cobra. Every time i go to the car detail place they put in in the car wash it comes out the other side and it will not start. They Leave the lights on when it goes threw the wash. I wash my car in my drive way it and it starts right up. they do not even spray under the hood. I do not understand. this has happend 3 times. I have about 50k on my car. Also every time i start up my car the guages will do a full sweep. they will all max out then they will go back to normal. I am wondering if somethign is wrong with the battery or what the problem is. Any ideas? thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe the car wash place is doing an under-car blast, and the water is some how getting where it shouldn't be? Just a thought. I know up here in the winter, the under-car blasts are great for removing salt off the bottom of our cars, but can force water into places water just shouldn't get. It's those darn high-preasure sprayers I tell ya.

yea. that kinda scares me that it does that. are the guages spose to do that when you start the car? the guy at the ford place said that only cobras and t birds do that. But then again this was not a SVT dealer so i dunno. :nonono: