Will the 2Point Mach 1 Strut Tower Brace fit a 03 GT

MustangLife

Jan 5, 2003
Chattanooga, TN
I want a strut tower brace but I absolutely hate the look of the 4 point braces on our cars. Can't stand it. I know of course a 4 point is better than a 2 point strut tower brace. Is there gonna be a fitment issue with the 03/04 2 Point Mach1 strut tower brace on my 2003 GT.

Thanks
Josh

• Sponsors (?)

I would imagine that the only place you might have issues would be the hood...

Try calling MM or the manufacturer of the one your looking at and ask them.

I kinda doubt it will fit because mach ones have the big ram air scoop right smack in the middle of the engine going up through the hood, so id imagine that 2pt brace made for the machs would be designed to fit that particular setup. I could be wrong though...

Why do you think the 4pt braces look so bad? I think they look ok...i got mine off blue oval industries on ebay for like 90$ and it works like a charm...

Talked to American Muscle cause I know they'll get back to me the day I email them. They said they don't see a reason why it wouldn't fit but they have never test fitted one on a GT.

An FYI. the Mach 1 2 point brace goes under the ram air scoop not above it. Seems to be level almost a straight bar from the mounting locations maybe raised an inch from there.

Josh