will these fit? 295/65r15 bfg drag radials 93 fox

ok so i got my 295/65r15 drag radials on 15x10" with 6" bs and i rolled the fender, removed the quad shocks, etc. the tire touches the front and rear edge of the fender and will not work! :nonono:
so i guess they're going on ebay and i will get some mt et streets 275/60r15
these i KNOW will fit!

anyway, i thought i would try because i got them so cheap!
so for the record, they will NOT fit on a hatch fox. :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

btw i can get a sweet deal on some stock 10 holes for these. let me know if this would work.
Neat, how much would he be paying you to take them? :)

It costs me ~$10 to junk a tire with a rim on it. So, I have over 14 10 holes with tires that are sitting in my basement. When I die, they'll be someone else's problem! :D Besides, I figure if I ever get another Fox (doubtful, but still possible), then I'll have enough POS 4-lug rims for life! For now, they make pretty good sawhorses. :nice:

10-hole rim sawhorses FTW! :)

ok so i got my 295/65r15 drag radials on 15x10" with 6" bs and i rolled the fender, removed the quad shocks, etc. the tire touches the front and rear edge of the fender and will not work! :nonono:
so i guess they're going on ebay and i will get some mt et streets 275/60r15
these i KNOW will fit!

anyway, i thought i would try because i got them so cheap!
so for the record, they will NOT fit on a hatch fox. :notnice:

Congratulations. 10 people told you they wouldn't work and you now found out they were all correct.

In this case, the width isn't the problem, it's the "65" part of the equation. Those tires are much too tall as well as wide to fit on an unmodified Fox. That's more of a full-sized truck sized tire than a car.

Congratulations. 10 people told you they wouldn't work and you now found out they were all correct.

In this case, the width isn't the problem, it's the "65" part of the equation. Those tires are much too tall as well as wide to fit on an unmodified Fox. That's more of a full-sized truck sized tire than a car.

yup... its like i said its a 30 inch tall tire... you need to tuck them under the fenders to get them in there. then at that depth you have to much width.