Will these fit my fox M-1007-F500C* wheels

• Sponsors (?)

not familiar with the part number. are these wheels for a 94-04 mustang? width and height? if you are running a 9in front rim and the veh is lowered then 94-95 front spindles. 9- 10in rear run aerostar or ranger axles. assuming the rims are 17in and the veh is lowered it may or may not rub in the front at full turn. rears should be fun. might need to flip quad shocks for 10in rims though.

not familiar with the part number. are these wheels for a 94-04 mustang? width and height? if you are running a 9in front rim and the veh is lowered then 94-95 front spindles. 9- 10in rear run aerostar or ranger axles. assuming the rims are 17in and the veh is lowered it may or may not rub in the front at full turn. rears should be fun. might need to flip quad shocks for 10in rims though.

Are newbies allowed to post links? I forget?
IMHO, they're not rims that I like. But, to each their own. :)

Ford Racing Performance Parts [M-1007-F500C*]

• M-1007-F500C*
  • Fits 1994-04
  • 5-lug, 4.50" bolt circle
  • 5.98" backspacing
  • 24mm offset
  • 18" x 9" wide
  • Includes Ford Racing center cap
  • Cast-in Ford Racing logo

M1007F500C_a.jpg

As to the OP:
o 5 lug upgrade.
o 94/95 Spindles up front. Forget about the 96+ spindles.
o 5-lug axles in the back, but not sn95 axles.
o Stay with 245's up front. That may still be tight up front. You WILL need rack limiters. 235's are likely too thin for that rim.
BTW: A 245 on a 9" rim is wider than a 245 on an 8" rim. So, be careful about advice and going by what others have. Also, the exact tire model can make a big difference in having interference or not. Every tire differs a little in the specs (other than the bead).

You may get away with 255+ in the rear. But, in reality, you'll be taking your chances because of the tolerances in the Fox bodies.

Also, add suspension drop, suspension droop due to age, suspension offset/looseness due to age, body looseness, age, body/panel/axle offset, and body panel offsets will all come into play. In case you never noticed, you have different tire to fender clearance on each wheel.

Last, IMHO, fitting a 9" width rim up front is very tough without some mods (fender, lips, etc). IMHO, 92/93 Stangs have the best shot at it.

Attachments

• M1007F500C_a.jpg
    M1007F500C_a.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 56