Banned
Apr 21, 2004
Chicago
After I upgrade my exaust, I want to get these:

Accufab Plenum
Accufab TB (70mm)
Densecharger CAI
MAF

I'm pretty sure I can get the first 3 together, but can I also upgrade the MAF if I get the other three items with it? What size MAF do I need with these other mods? Thanx for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

I think I figured it out. I was reading on these forums and found out that Densecharger makes a two piece kit that includes the CAI I want PLUS the MAF attached to it. So how does that sound in addition to the Accufab Plenum and 70mm TB?

Hmm....I know it's 2 in the morning, but I will keep talking to myself here until someone else joins. So anyways, if the above setup sounds good, then do you recommend I get that next or should I go with 4.10 gears and the predator programmer to fix my speedo? I will eventually get both, but I want to know which I should get first...

You won't reget the Accufab TB and plenum - quality stuff! Just be careful removing the TPS from the OEM TB (you need to transfer this over to your new TB), as it has thread lock on the 2 screws. Pull the OEM plenum and TB off as one piece and secure it (in a Workmate, between your knees or whatever works!) and get your best fitting screwdriver. Bear down on the screws and carefully crank on them and remove. I honestly had no problem at all, but they were tight and locked pretty good. But some people have reported that they stripped them. With an 04, they shouldn't be frozen in place too badly.
But I think your best bet, for ear to ear grins, is gears. Much better seat of the pants performance. I did gears prior to adding the induction. To each his own, however. Enjoy!!!