Will this cause a ground clearance problem?

I am considering purchasing a set of eibach sportline springs (and all the other goodies needed to do the job right) for my GT. In the fall , I plan to install a set of BBK LT headers.

Will I have problems with the headers bottoming out with the 2" drop provided by these springs, if so other than coil-overs what spring set-up would you recommend?

Thanks

Greg

• Sponsors (?)

Yes you will have problems. :(
I have the eibach sportlines ,and i scrapped with the factory h pipe,and with my aftermarket h pipe with cats aswell :nonono: .So i couldn't imagine having long tubes with theses springs.
What about the pro kit.Those springs have a nice drop once they settle in, and still look like they might still have the clearance for long tubes.
:D

Judge for yourself,here is a link of my drop. :spot:

1low03gt said:
Yes you will have problems. :(
I have the eibach sportlines ,and i scrapped with the factory h pipe,and with my aftermarket h pipe with cats aswell :nonono: .So i couldn't imagine having long tubes with theses springs.
What about the pro kit.Those springs have a nice drop once they settle in, and still look like they might still have the clearance for long tubes.
:D

Judge for yourself,here is a link of my drop. :spot:

Damn man, how much did you lower that car? I think it looks TOO low... :shrug: