Will this X pipe fit?

Ive got a set of BBK 1 3/4" long tube headers, trying to replace the whole exhuast on my car. I found a Bassanni (sp?) X pipe that is for long tubes, does anyone know if it will bolt up? They both have the 2 Bolt flanges, just wondering if they are the same distince apart.

• Sponsors (?)

Since most manufacturers say "For long-tube headers" or "For stock length headers" I don't see why it wouldn't, the only variable that matters is auto or manual trans. My brother gave me his ORH-pipe he had on his manual '93 and I had to modify the hanger brackets (no big deal) to clear my '90 automatic crossmember.

should bolt right up....but sometimes things need to be "helped" into place

Thanks Guys, ill go get it. Now just got to deside what mufflers, probly going to go with flows. This car is being a real money pit, Putting a new exhuast, rear end. Working on building a new motor, got all the topend stuff, just need to build a short block to put it all on. Got Fully ported Cobra intake (almost put a egg down the bottom ports), 70mm tb, 76mm maf, 24lb injectors, Roush 200 heads. Probly going to re-use the E cam that is in the car now. Bought a new hood for it today too, a mach 1.. Ill have to get some new pics of it up soon.