window alignment

my drivers side window is not lined up correctly. the top overlaps the rear quarter window a little. im hoping that i can just put it back into the track but since i have power windows i dont want to mess anything up. before i take the door panel off i was wondering if is this something that you think i can fix. there is also a rattle in the door when i open and close it. any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

my drivers side window is not lined up correctly. the top overlaps the rear quarter window a little. im hoping that i can just put it back into the track but since i have power windows i dont want to mess anything up. before i take the door panel off i was wondering if is this something that you think i can fix. there is also a rattle in the door when i open and close it. any ideas?

You know you posted the same thread twice? You should probably ask a mod to lock / delete the other one. Anyway, I have the same problem, so I hope somebody here knows how to fix it lol. I've been driving my car for 5 years like this now.

i am having trouble even getting into the door panel on my 98. there are no screws that i can find. I think there is just a bunch of clips holding it on but im not positive where they are and i dont want to break any of them. not sure what to do :notnice:

the Haynes manual has it there are also some good threads on it here

there are two screws around the handle and the handle cup pops out the switch bezel pops out look closely

the you lift up and disengage about 12 hooks and the panel pops off and unhooked from the top of the metal door

definitely get a Haynes they are great