window switch

• Sponsors (?)

Nope... never heard of them but I'm not a window switch wizard. Provide more details and maybe we can figure this out.

So what is this switch supposed to do outside of being a window switch?

from their website:
ATTENTION: Some cars with direct fire coils may need to use a tach adapter

If you are tapping into a coil on plug ignition system you may have to tell the dynotune box that you have a 1 cyl engine since it is looking for RPMS x CYL out of a traditional distributor coil.

DISCLAIMER- I have zero nitrous experience. But I help where I can. I assume that you are testing this thing without actually shooting the juice right?

its supposed to be a throttle activation switch, and a window switch. and as of right now im not having a problem with it reading rpms. the instructions say to hold the two buttons to get it to go into the programing mode. my problem is the window switch wont turn on period.

Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide rpm window switch at discounted prices. Controls two stages of nitrous oxide. - Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous

that is the switch i have. and im like 99% sure its hooked up right lol. thanks for any help.