Window tint poll

I've got 18% on the rear 3 and 28% on the driver and passenger windows and the front strip.

2760tint.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Those little circle spots

I've heard alot about those little black dots on the rear windows, whats the deal with those? And what do you have to be carefull with as far as tint? I'm gonna get my tint done at a shop, but I just wanna make sure that I know what I'm talking about when I go, so that it doesn't look bad. Thanks

mity2 said:
hows everyones with tint window comeout where dot matrix on top of window?
I want to tint window, but i havent yet to see any job i liked on rear window

The guy who did my tint on the back said that he couldn't put tint there without voiding the tints warranty, so what he did was take a sheet of black 3M vinyl and put it on the inside of the window at the top and it looks seamless unless you're right on top of it.

rjstaaf said:
I've got 18% on the rear 3 and 28% on the driver and passenger windows and the front strip.

2760tint.jpg
Very nice. Not too dark, just right. :nice: When I see a tint job that's a complete blacked-out, to me it just screams "I'm an 18-year-old kid and I dare the Police to harass me!"

Gearbanger 101 said:
Very nice. Not too dark, just right. :nice: When I see a tint job that's a complete blacked-out, to me it just screams "I'm an 18-year-old kid and I dare the Police to harass me!"
Hey buddy watch it,I am 19 thank you........J/K :D I love my blacked out windows and will never go any lighter. There is no law here in GA so cops no longer harass anyone.

farbyhardcore said:
how many of you tinted your windshield? I was thinking of doing it everywhere but there, but apparently some people do it there do.

its kinda hard to see through them at night so tinting your windshield would be kinda stupid

droptopford 5 0 said:
thats nuts, can you seriously get away with that!!??!!!

I asked my doctor for a note and he give me the note but said he wouldn't go to court for me, a week later a cop pulled me over for my tints and asked what my conditions were, i told him i was sensative to the sun and he told me that was no excuse and he had the right to have the secretary of state test me.