Windows Media Player

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
I have a bunch of videos i want to make into a nice video all put together. All of a sudden the videos play, but they skip and its all slow. You can hear the whatever is on that video like if it was normal. The sounds dont skip and is way ahead of the actual video that is skipping. Its stop goes and does it over and over again, but only the what you see, the sounds play normal. Any ideas????

• Sponsors (?)

Mine was messing up and I loaded up WMP11 and it went NUCKIN FUTS. I ended up having to do a system restore and found a massive issue that made me totaly re-write a new file manager to my mp3 player. I went back to WMP10 and things have been good for the most part. Some links get funky now and then still but I think its more do to the small memory card I am running at this point.

Did you move to 11 recently?

Damn Microsoft and there "free" rushed buggy software...why rush out a software that is free so its full of bugs...is Bill Gates running the tweecer software as well???

For some reason the 11 is unstable. Mine would load and then lock up quick or if I was to toggle from tab to tab it would lock up. The last straw was when I went to get the phone number to the mp3 player as it went dead...and saw the "issue" at the top of my model numbers page.

I would do a system restore to the day before you loaded up 11.

And make sure you don't have 100 other windows and programs running in the back ground. Don't try to run anything at the same time if you want it to work right.