Windows Tinted Today-Pics Inside

Joker260

Mar 17, 2008
Fort Wayne In
Just got back from having the windows tinted. Wanted 5%, they would only go 15% so I settled for that. Got 5% on my daily driver Durango, had 15% on my old Dakota R/T. It's dark enough I suppose :shrug: I think it looks pretty good.

DSCN1024.jpg

DSCN1023.jpg

I know my trash needs taken out! :rlaugh:
DSCN1019.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

Man I have got to get those rotors cleaned up, that's driving me nuts! Pretty much done with appearance mods I think. I may get some chrome rear bumper inserts, not sure on that tho. Just got to clean up those rotors. Any thoughts/comments?

• Sponsors (?)

go tint ur windshield ...

looks great tho and yeah, nice garage

You mean a strip across the front of the windshield right? I was up and down on that but I'm gonna take it back and get that done as well.

As far as not doing 5%, she said they only carried 15%, which is ok I guess. It gets kind of difficult to see out of a stang at night sometimes anyway. It keeps the sun out well and looks good enough, so I'm satisfied.

You mean a strip across the front of the windshield right? I was up and down on that but I'm gonna take it back and get that done as well.

As far as not doing 5%, she said they only carried 15%, which is ok I guess. It gets kind of difficult to see out of a stang at night sometimes anyway. It keeps the sun out well and looks good enough, so I'm satisfied.

no no, the whole windshield... mine was done 50%... and my windows were 15%... since then ive been pulled over, but itll go back on soon... summers comin :nice:

Really wow! Never knew people tinted the whole front windshield. Wouldn't happen to have any pics of that would ya?

PIC WHORING TIME :D .. ask and you shall receive... :nice: heres a few different angles so u can get an idea. the only thing is, it looks 20x darker on a coupe than a sedan(havin the windshield tinted) guessing because the sun doesnt travel as far in a coupe as a sedan so its not breaking through as much. might just be MHO.... this summer i plan on going back to the same look. if ur going to do ur windshield, be ready for at nite driving... dark roads because ALOT darker. so a good set of headlights and properly angled correctly is KEY! my headlights arent angled correctly and it sucks, but i only do city driving not too much highway... any questions feel free to hit me up via PM

stang.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

i had tint on my windsheild when i bought the car. the first thing i did was to rip it off. for one, its really illegal, two, its hard to see, three just plain pointless.

Man Inphiniti, that looks really , really good on that front windshield. I don't think I will have mine done tho, just for the visibility problems I think it would pose for me.

I am definitely a fan of 18" wheels over the 17". I love the rims, not many I would choose over them except maybe some ccw's or hre's lol and those are a bit expensive.

If I had a 96-98 rear bumper on there, those bumper inserts would have already been ordered up. It's just so ugly. Those mustang letters are so v6ish to me. I'm not sure I really want to call attention to them. Anyone have pics of the mustang rear bumper with inserts? Not the Mustang GT letters, just the rear like mine. Would appreciate being able to see them.

I do think the edition of the chrome out back with the svt emblem and the tails would look good although. I think I 'm gonna go dumps in the near future to eliminate the tail pipes tho. I think it looks a lot better out back of the sn95 with no tails. Thoughts?

Man Inphiniti, that looks really , really good on that front windshield. I don't think I will have mine done tho, just for the visibility problems I think it would pose for me.

I am definitely a fan of 18" wheels over the 17". I love the rims, not many I would choose over them except maybe some ccw's or hre's lol and those are a bit expensive.

If I had a 96-98 rear bumper on there, those bumper inserts would have already been ordered up. It's just so ugly. Those mustang letters are so v6ish to me. I'm not sure I really want to call attention to them. Anyone have pics of the mustang rear bumper with inserts? Not the Mustang GT letters, just the rear like mine. Would appreciate being able to see them.

I do think the edition of the chrome out back with the svt emblem and the tails would look good although. I think I 'm gonna go dumps in the near future to eliminate the tail pipes tho. I think it looks a lot better out back of the sn95 with no tails. Thoughts?

Some tasteful 2.5" chrome tails would look killer on your ride in my opinion. I think dumps sound terrible. Tinting the front windshield... maybe on a dedicated show car but not on something I'd plan on driving a lot.

Keeping all that chrome clean has got to be a PITA.:D

Adam

yeah i really do like the color scheme.... to each his own when it comes to the windshield....

honestly, i did mine because of my eyes. HIDs and Sun bother me VERY badly(have had extremely sensitive eyes all my life hence another reason i wear glasses) itll all be going back on legally with a perscription from the state...