Roush Windshield Decal?

Gang

It's now legal in VA to display them thanks to Mark at PAS. I recently called him up to get one for my car and he shipped one to me. The one he sent me had no curvature to it at all. I took it to a local sign shop and they said the sticker would need to be re-cut with curvature. Anyone else had this problem or is mine the only SALEEN with a curved windshield? What was your fix?:(

Thanks
Bill

• Sponsors (?)

I've been removing/re-installing my windshield decal every year since 2001. This year was a nice change not to have to worry about it anymore!

The first time I did it I did the same thing...cut notches between the letters to get it to "wrap" around the windshield. Now, I just slap it on. I use a water/soap solution that I spray on the windshield, lay the sticker on and move it around until I get it perfect, then take a squeegy and press the water/soap solution out from under the sticker. Takes like 10 minutes and looks like it came from Saleen.

I think I still have about 3 stickers sitting in my garage that I purchased from Mark! :D

Bill,

It's always a good idea to remove the original and then get inside the car on a sunny day to see how bad the old decal "burned" into the factory tint at the top of the windsheild. That way you can put it back exaclty where it was. Also, I'm sure Mark sent you the correct banner but the 94-98 banner is smaller ( not as wide) as the 99-04. hope that helps