Windshield washer fluid low level light.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think we have a low washer fluid level light.. that I've ever noticed at least.

Heck, we don't have floor lights, glove box lights, cruise control light.. I'm not surprised.

Why? You can easily fit the small tank that comes with the Snow kit between the radiator and front clip. I turned mine so that the mounting ears on the top of the tank were towards the front of the car and mounted it directly to the front clip. No need to relocate the battery then. Just make sure and get the tank from them with the low level indicator already fitted. If not, you can buy that separately and install it yourself.

I'm not getting the snow kit and I figured the windshield fluid tank would hold more. I wouldn't have add the extra weight of the other tank on the front of the car. But your idea is a lot better then moving the battery even though that helps the car perform better. Maybe I could put snow performances low level indicator on my window wash tank?

I have been to Phoenix bunch of time I have a grand mother that lives out in Sun City. When I first got my stang in 2000 I drove it out there. I was there just last summer. About 5 years 7 years ago I was offered a job a the Phoenician in Scottsdale I almost took it. I would like to move there maybe in about 5 years.