Winged Warrior VI. Ultimate Streetcar shootout and Carshow!

smokedmustang

Jan 6, 2007
It's that time again, before we know it!!! Lets get the evom community out in full force!!! More can be found at www.wingedwarrior.org we are on facebook now too, so help me spread the word if you don't mind. Here is some photos, and check out the gallery on the site, to see who you recognize. Thanks guys!! I will be back in an evo someday soon, so I can hang out here more often.

Recent photoshoot of some "Unedited" pix. those will be up with the new WW site we are revamping.

ww.jpg

orp-1.jpg

hdr.jpg

ferrari.jpg

Had to throw this one in, for good time sake.... RIP

evoroad-1.jpg

LOGO3.jpg

A159191473-Opix.jpg

12007-WWIII003.jpg

ww3Jenniferspics037.jpg

evo004-1.jpg

evoredpix007.jpg

evopam048-1.jpg

226_WWiv20Speed20Medium_pic.png

199_WW5_pic.png

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a little more "personal" part of the event.

When I took my car to the hospital, and let the kids come down to sign my hood:

dsc01843jc5-1.jpg

I parked the car at the front entrance so the kids who were healthy enough could come down and sign my car, draw pictures on it, or whatever they wanted to do to my car with a pen. I didn't care what they did, they were the ones sick in the hospital! They LOVED IT!! What was sad was, looking up at the hospital from where my car was parked, and you could see the ones too sick to come down, look at me, and give the "Thumbs up". They sent their tearful Mother/father/sister or brother down, to which I gave my pen over to them, to sign their childs name on the car (as surely they were too sick to come down)

aaevo8.jpg

View attachment 224881

aaevo2.jpg

If you look at the fender photo, I put on there: "Dr. Butterfields Honorary co-pilots" Because this event is for the kids, so damn it, if they cant be there in person, they damn sure will be RACING with us as their name was all over my car!!

Look at this photo carefully.....

View attachment 224883

I haven't shared this story with many people, the boy on the stretcher is a sick boy. He saw the car from his room, and it was a logistical feat to get him down to sign my car (What his Mom told me). This was the HAPPIEST family I have ever met, and it was only for 10 minutes. He signed the car first, his brothers and sisters signed around his name. SUPER HAPPY, and thankful I let him sign my car. I even jokingly said to the boy: "I will trade you this pen, for that cookie on your plate" he laughed hard, and said: "DEAL!" Anyway, I digress as usual. After the signing was over with, the boys mom came to me with tears in her eyes, and said:"I will come out to the race and see my son race with you!" and I said I was looking forward to seeing ALL of them out at the race.... Thats when she got choked up and told me her son...on the stretcher was only given ONE MORE WEEK to live!! This brave boy passed before the race, but the family was there to watch him "Race" anyway!!! He was on the car with me the whole way!! That was a hit in the gut, some get bad breaks in life, and smile, laugh, and are happy till its time to go. What strength!! That, and this, is why we do this. Godspeed to the kids who are dealt bad breaks in life, and leave us soooo young!! And if you look where I hit that telephone pole head on, those kids (And this boy) must have saved me on that night, because the pole split right down the fender where the kids signed the car!!

DSC06062.jpg

evocrash007.jpg

And for those who are wondering, I was NOT DRUNK, (I was going to a patients Highschool Basket Ball Game), nor was I racing when I crashed I was TEXTING!!!!! WTF!? Took my eyes off the road for a second!!