Wingless? Oh, HELL yes!!!

• Sponsors (?)

94GTLaserRC said:
Sorry ADMINISTRATOR...Im not gonna say I like it because "youre the boss" :rlaugh:

Seems like some people around here are kissin' up so they can get a CT!! :lol:

Love the car, but gotta disagree on the WINGLESS thing. Looks like a GTS (oops..sorry zach)

RC
:rlaugh: I allready got a CT so I dont gotta kiss up :p Right now my GTS is faster than your vortech powered GT and you cant say it isnt because you havent taken it to the track yet :D

can someone post a pic of the rocker panels done(removed)?

I've been wingless for years. It's just funny to see the look on folks faces when they think your car is slow or mild looking.

Here's an old pic of my car.

Attachments

• silvermustang.jpg
    silvermustang.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 155
I should have never put a wing on my car :bang: I might take off my rocker panels sometime this week and wetsand and buff the area where they are to make the new paing blend in with the old paint better.

pic with rocker panel off?

1105 said:
I should have never put a wing on my car :bang: I might take off my rocker panels sometime this week and wetsand and buff the area where they are to make the new paing blend in with the old paint better.

anyone have a pic with rocker panels off? what are they there for anyway? any purpose?

I would have my rocker panels off right now but I dont feel like having little holes all along the bottom of my car or have some plugs in there because it'll look tacky... I'll probably take them off and repaint that part when my cars down.