Wingless or NOT???

• Sponsors (?)

keep it wingless w/ the black deep dish & tuck your exhaust tips back more. you need lowering springs as well :)

I figured it would look hot with the deep dish. I am lowered on eibachs prokit. I think imma grab up some sportlines for a lil more of a drop.

02truebluegt- Are you getting 18 inch bullitts?

No im getting 17x10.5 rear and 17x9 up front. Think maybe 18x10 in the rear with 17's up front would look better??

Yeah,that's not the word!!! :eek: :D

02TruBlueGt,wingless without question,especially in your colour,and D.D Black Bullitts. :nice:

Thanx for the input looks like im staying wingless. I also got a body shop around my area to quote how much to fill in the holes and he quoted me like 400 bucks:jaw: so forget that i might as well buy a new trunk and paint it for that price.

Yea that will look sweet.....If you need 2 18x9 and 18x10 inch DD black bullitts....ill sell ya mine for pretty cheap. If you wanna look at them well....they are on my car.

Yea i figured the body shop would be too pricey:nonono:

Thanx for the input looks like im staying wingless. I also got a body shop around my area to quote how much to fill in the holes and he quoted me like 400 bucks:jaw: so forget that i might as well buy a new trunk and paint it for that price.

400 bucks,WTF!!!!??? :nonono:
I paid 200 bucks!!And that is up here in "EXPENSSIVE CANADA",where we get raped on prices. :eek: