Wingless Pics inside.

uNdErCoVeR

Sep 23, 2007
sacramento
Let me know what you think!? Yes I will lower the car, waiting for money!And yes those hideous tail pipes are GONE!!! ha

MYcameraPICS059.jpg

MYcameraPICS058.jpg

MYcameraPICS060.jpg

MYcameraPICS069.jpg

MYcameraPICS064.jpg

MYcameraPICS063.jpg

MYcameraPICS062.jpg

MYcameraPICS061.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looks good! How did you plug the holes in the trunklid (thats, if you did :p )?
off-topic: did you just run dumps off of the mufflers?

Didnt plug them yet.. I thought about welding them up and sanding down then painting it over. But i thing I can just find a white wingless trunk pretty easy around here.

I hacked off the tips with a sawzall right over the top of the axle. so they dump there.:D

i like the white covers... how do i make the red more black?

There's a product called VHT Nite Shades that does exactly that. Depending on how many coats you put on depends on how dark it is. It lets the light through the lens and paint, but it isn't quite as bright as stock, of course. I did this on my other car and love the results. You can get it at Autozone and probably any other auto parts store.

I think he means paiting the white part of the tail lights black. As far as the wingless look I never liked it. I never wanted any of my SN95's to look more like a V6

I meant painting the white part black, but he said he likes it and I think was wondering how to blacken the lights themselves.

Here are some pictures of my other car:

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

They clear coat could have come out better, but it's good enough for just a winter beater.

EDIT: By the way, that was 5 light coats of Nite Shades and 3 coats of clear.

There's a product called VHT Nite Shades that does exactly that. Depending on how many coats you put on depends on how dark it is. It lets the light through the lens and paint, but it isn't quite as bright as stock, of course. I did this on my other car and love the results. You can get it at Autozone and probably any other auto parts store.

Cool , I will check that out. I wonder if there are any laws on that. I know if you put a full black out cover your just asking to get pulled over.

I meant painting the white part black, but he said he likes it and I think was wondering how to blacken the lights themselves.

Here are some pictures of my other car:

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

They clear coat could have come out better, but it's good enough for just a winter beater.

EDIT: By the way, that was 5 light coats of Nite Shades and 3 coats of clear.

Yes I like that looks good.

I ran my car wingless for a week or two while i was waiting to get the spoiler painted. I kinda liked the way it looked but i think u need drop springs and deep dish rims to make it look right.
P1010257.jpg

taillights were sprayed with nightshades and cleared.

I ran my car wingless for a week or two while i was waiting to get the spoiler painted. I kinda liked the way it looked but i think u need drop springs and deep dish rims to make it look right.
P1010257.jpg

taillights were sprayed with nightshades and cleared.

I acutally like how mine looks. A little rake in the front and I think it would look sick.