WINGS vs. WINGLESS

Everyone support your opinion here since there have been a few people taking their spoilers off and pluging them and whatnot lately.

Personally, I think the SN95's look much better with the stock wing. On 99+, I feel it can go either way, but I tend to associate wingless with V6... which was why I was skeptical of Ford's 40th Package. But, I must say, there are ways to make wingless work better (drop, wheels, etc.). :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

99+ a wing/spoiler is a must. The protruding rear bumper is emphasized on wingless cars, making it look like its got an overly bulging rear end. Some kind of compensation is required...

I like the wingless look. My opinion is supported by some MF'r who stole my wing! :uzi:

There aint no way im paying 500 bucks to put that wing back on. IMO they are too bulky. All i want folks to see when there behind my car is Two fatty back tires and exhaust. Not some bulky body kit. Take a look at the Bullits, they look sweet :banana:

p.s. im saving all my weekly allowances for those 10.5 rims :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Future Mods: Whatever room is left on Mommy's credit card = NOS bra :rlaugh:

alright alright... i just told you that because I was planning on making my stang wingless just to be different... and now you went and told everybody it was a good idea... thanks a lot! Seriously though, I plan on going wingless when I get my stang... I think it looks great!

748-1079008875.jpg

Nuff said.

I say wingless all the way. I love that look on the 99+'s and I'm just waiting to take the wing off my '98. To me it doesn't looke more 'v6-ish', I think it looks sleeker and adds a little bit more of an element of surprise when it comes to racing. Just my opinion.
--Adam