Winter Changes Nearly Complete (Lots More Pics Than Cougar Posted)

Yeah, I don't know if I'll be back there in August or not...

notched86 said:
Interesting to see which would be faster, the SRT or your turbo stang. I'm sure yours would hand the SRT it's ass. :rlaugh:

Don't count on it...I'm trying to track down why my car is down on power...Matt's 15.0 second Lightning handed me my ass...3 times
:bang: Explain that one.

Stinger

• Sponsors (?)

Stinger said:
Yeah, I don't know if I'll be back there in August or not...

Don't count on it...I'm trying to track down why my car is down on power...Matt's 15.0 second Lightning handed me my ass...3 times
:bang: Explain that one.

Stinger
You said "Don't ask" I'm surprised nobody did ask. You might as well come back then and we'll do it again. I would hate to get beat by the SRT-4 before you beat me. :nonono:
Plus In another 2-3 months the black one will be out rolling around.
Have you tried your car without the tweecer?
Any thoughts or codes come up?

HEY Paul C its a pretty good drive out here. You start tomorrow and by the time you get here I'll find a merk and have it ready for you. :nice: um.......bring a trailor though...

351wcoupe said:
You said "Don't ask" I'm surprised nobody did ask. You might as well come back then and we'll do it again. I would hate to get beat by the SRT-4 before you beat me. :nonono:
I think it'd be real close though...I'm a real crappy driver. :rlaugh: I'm still learning how to launch this thing right. The wheel hop is crazy. :crazy: Drop the clutch at anything above 2,000 and the tires just spin. Good ol' front wheel drive traction for ya. :rolleyes:

notched86 said:
I think it'd be real close though...I'm a real crappy driver. :rlaugh: I'm still learning how to launch this thing right. The wheel hop is crazy. :crazy: Drop the clutch at anything above 2,000 and the tires just spin. Good ol' front wheel drive traction for ya. :rolleyes:

hey stinger
me and jason moved the black car 90* today and all we did was pick the car up and walk it around.

I don't know man the srt's are pretty quick and as stinger pointed out about 700 times that night I just have a 15 sec truck....lol.... :nonono:

notched86 said:
I would imagine that's about right though. Your Lightning just has the 240 hp 351, right? If it's mostly stock 15's is what it should do. :shrug:
I've figured its more towards the 280's Its was underrated at 260SAE horsepower due to insurance reasons. The same reason the stock 01 lightning is 390....but I saw one bone stock dyno 388 at the wheels. :D

Great pics I can't wait to see what it looks like after its all intalled :) I really need to look into a tunner a bit more my self. Keep us posted on the MAF, I can understand the extra power but how it works I'm puzzled :) What MAF are you going to use anyways, I'm mean what it come off of?