Winter is around the corner, so the car's in the cave...

I love Florida! Winter driving is my absolute favorite. I turn the a/c off, roll the windows down, and put on way more miles than I should! :nice: Last winter my girlfriend couldn't stand it when I drove us somewhere in my Ranger I had at the time, because I hate the feeling of heat in cars, so the windows were always down with no a/c. She couldn't stand it. :D

• Sponsors (?)

I usually drive mine until it snows. Some years it's been mid-December, some it's been Thanksgiving weekend. It stays idle until I'm sure 100% of the leftover road salt is gone.

I just fill the gas tank, add Sta-bil, and drive it 20 miles or so. It sits in my attached, non-heated garage on blocks. The garage doesn't normally get below freezing during the winter.

It snowed pretty good here (MA) yesterday but that was unusual. Mine is in the garage though. I'm moving it to my heated garage in a few weeks. This winter I'll be installing the Roush 380R kit! Cant wait - its all painted and ready to go. Car has got elecrtical problems that I need to resolve too.

I pump the tires up hard, disconnect the battery (and charge it periodically), put dryer sheets all over the place to keep critters out, stabilize gas with Sea Foa. That's about it really. Oh and every few weeks I roll it forward or back a foot or so to avoid flat spotting the tires.:nice: