Winter Plans - Engine rebuild

Well I'm getting sick of having to top the car off with oil all the time. When I change it this next time I'm putting 10w-40 in it lol. Here is what I want to do this winter.
PI Heads (already ordered)
Crower/Comp/VT stage 2 Cams
Comp Valve Springs
New Rings
Main and Rod Bearings
Flowtech Longtube headers and o/r X pipe
PI Intake

My question is, where is the best place to find these parts? Do they have a master rebuild/overhaul kit out there somewhere? Locally it looks like these parts are gonna cost me a fortune. Also, what do I do about rod bolts and head bolts and such?

Please help me out :) thanks
Also if anyone has a PI intake with Aluminum Crossover, let me know ;)

• Sponsors (?)

Turbo92PGT said:
Well I'm getting sick of having to top the car off with oil all the time. When I change it this next time I'm putting 10w-40 in it lol. Here is what I want to do this winter.
PI Heads (already ordered)
Crower/Comp/VT stage 2 Cams
Comp Valve Springs
New Rings
Main and Rod Bearings
Flowtech Longtube headers and o/r X pipe
PI Intake

My question is, where is the best place to find these parts? Do they have a master rebuild/overhaul kit out there somewhere? Locally it looks like these parts are gonna cost me a fortune. Also, what do I do about rod bolts and head bolts and such?

Please help me out :) thanks
Also if anyone has a PI intake with Aluminum Crossover, let me know ;)

ebay is a good place to start for the intake...pretty cheap on there....as for the other parts, i haven't seen a complete kit...I am doing the same thing, but adding forged internals too...you pretty much have to go piece by piece, unless you buy a whole block..