Winter project

mricci

Aug 17, 2003
Massachusetts
Well I am finally about to get started on my car for the winter. So I figured I would make a thread about it so if anyone wanted to follow along they could. I will be updating it all winter with pics and info on what i am doing. So far the plans include a new paint job, keeping it the same color red. Doing a little suspension work, sportline springs and caster camber plates. Putting on my GT-40 intake. Having to pull the tranny out just to do a stupid throw out bearing. And my favorite possibility is that I just got a call with a chance to possible get a procharger within the next week or so. I also have a tweecer I will be using to tune it if I get the procharger, so if anyone here has any experience with a tweecer on a blower motor help would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple of pics of the car as it is now, ill get some more of the motor, interior, and my chrome cobras i just bought from a friend. I have been putting this stuff off because I have been so busy so i am hoping that this will help get me motivated to start working on it.

1179618411_l.jpg

986907329_l.jpg

I know i just posted these in another thread, but i figured they should be in this one too.

• Sponsors (?)

sounds cool.... i am gonna be throwing up a progress thread this winter as soon as my engine bay is painted.

i think stangnet should have a little sub forum just for progress threads. they did that on turbomustangs.com and its pretty cool to go in there and see all the different builds from tock turbo 5.0 to heavily modded cars.

Well i haven't updated this in a while, but i got a few more things done. Put the caster/camber plates on, GT-40 intake, new T/B. Found my old Tweecer R/T i had in my 1995, so once i get a wideband that will be going on. Also finally got some rear lowering springs, so it will level the car out some. I also have the procharger sitting in the basement but im moving to a new apartment next week so probably wont have the money for that for a while. Here are a few pics from the intake swap.

Intake when i got it
n42405723_31744774_8796.jpg

Intake after i painted it
n42405723_31744775_9123.jpg

Engine Bay Before
n42405723_31768612_9179.jpg

Engine Bay After
n42405723_31768552_4657.jpg