Winter's finally gone....

RIO5.0

15 Year Member
Feb 16, 2001
N.H.
Bout time... weathers in the mid 50's , snows gone, roads are clear of salt.... :nice:

Got the bike registered this week and got to take the Winter tires off the truck tonite and put some bling back on... :D
Car is still tucked away....

282079.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I still hate you for having a lift in your garage. :p I'll probably get the bike out this weekend, too. Made sure it was all charged up, air in the tires, and changed the oil.

Ya, its bike time...watch those cold tires... Bud of mine took his F3 out last Saturday and dumped it 300 yards form the house...:(
He stopped, turned to the Right, rolled on the throttle a tad and the bike went right out from under him... tire was way cold and its like grease back there...
He did about 500.00 in damage and got a few raspberries on his knees and shoulder...

Bout time... weathers in the mid 50's , snows gone, roads are clear of salt....

Same here in AK!!! Still snow in the yard, but the streets are only covered with cinders! Street sweepers are out in force. Did swap the studs off the truck last weekend though, and it proceeded to snow 3 inches Monday morning. :shrug:

The roads aren't quite ready for the car yet, but the car's not quite ready for the street either. :(

This ring and pinion swap isn't going smooth. Plus, I haven't had any time since Sunday night to work on it. That all changes tomorrow though! The missus is getting on a plane, so I've got no reason to be in the house, except to go to bed. Already told the daughter to make plans for the weekend, because I wasn't leaving the garage until the gear swap is done, rear brakes installed, new head unit, and the vert was rolling! (oh yeah, new front rubber being mounted on the rims in the morning). And, fix a pesky exhaust leak in the H pipe, if I can. If I can't, then I'll just have to replace the H with an X that doesn't leak (or have cats, for that matter).:D

It was a long winter Andy, Im glad the warm weather is finally here. Im getting mine inspected and a 4 wheel alignment done tomorrow then its all good and legal for the summer.

BTW my dyno tune is at 9AM on May 2.