wiring crissis

rath-blades

Jan 10, 2010
ok so the thing is i just got a 92 mustang not really into the fox body but im liking it more everyday however i need to rewire the whole thing it seems ...the previous owner destroyed this car .i need a wiring diagram if anyone knows where to get one.....im talking the whole shabang ..and also if anyone knows where to get the wiring kit for the car that would be cool to....:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

For the scale of renovation you're discussing, you'll probably want to get an EVTM.

Assuming your harnesses are beyond repair, finding a clean donor '92 wiring harness would be an option.

does any body you know have access to all data? these dia grams are pretty accurate. the problem is when you have to start replacing the connector pigtails, and thet gets real expensive real quick. when i did my car, i bought a loom from e-bay.try this guy:
[email protected], he's usually got everything and he's very reasonable, & a nice guy.

I just converted an 01 motor into a 88-93 style fuel injection i used the painless complete motor harness it was easy took me about 20 hours total and when i plugged the computer in it started first try

well im aware that they go for like 350 new but im not sure about used ...i specified that i need all the wiring for the car...its in an 87 so as fa as i know it will work for my 92..please tell me if im incorrect.also if anyone knows where i can get a 1969-1971 mustang that needs to be rebuilt let me know..thanx for the help to all of you :D