Wiring harnesses/connectors

Homercidal

Jan 15, 2004
Michigan
I got a 351W truck motor to go into my 69 Coupe, and someone had clipped the distributor wire behind the connector, and TAPED the distributor to the rest of the ignition components. The motor is a 1985 out of a F-150, and had the Duraspark system. I can't seem to find aftermarket connectors to hook up the wiring with.

Can anyone point me to a place that sells quality connectors??

• Sponsors (?)

I got a 351W truck motor to go into my 69 Coupe, and someone had clipped the distributor wire behind the connector, and TAPED the distributor to the rest of the ignition components. The motor is a 1985 out of a F-150, and had the Duraspark system. I can't seem to find aftermarket connectors to hook up the wiring with.

Can anyone point me to a place that sells quality connectors??

If you only need the plug for the distributor, just buy a new reluctor (pickup coil) that will include it.

You would need to disassemble the distributor in order to install it.

I had that thought, but I can't seem to find the pickup device. I'm usually pretty good about finding things online, but finding this stuff has not been easy. I got a line on a connector from a guy who works with my wife, but it would be nice to have a selection to look at.