Electrical Wiring Issues.

So here it goes.. my 1992 5.0 lx once a Paxton supercharger and a NoS system on it. When I received all was removed and left with the wiring for the nos. I rebuilt the trans and engine , runs fairly well with a hiccup here and there. When I was re doing the interioir I took the dash apart to find a huge mess of non factory wiring wired to a switch near the steering wheel. ( for the nos) there were wires left and right spliced up to wiring harnesses all over the place. Well I removed everything that was installed to get to stock. There was four open ended live wires sitting in the engine bay for the nitrous solenoids I believe and I took it all out. After repairing all of the shotty wiring I noticed that there was like some sort of relay that several of the wires were going to, which were wired to a MAF wire and an O2 wire in the engine bay. I removed the wires ( im sure they were not factory and not being used). I noticed that there is some splicing near the pcm that looks like the same guy did it. I'll remove the pcm to look for any modifications. But my question is... Does this sound familiar to any sort of tuning teqniques or NoS wiring ? I'm trying to figure out what they were trying to do tapping into o2 and maf readings.

I know this is a difficult situation for someone to give me some insight but if you can help me out thank you very much.

• Sponsors (?)