wiring problem

Hi all,
I have a problem that I hope someone can assist with. I’m trying to install a new universal wiring harness in my 65 while attempting to retain all switches and plugs for the original look. The problem I have is when I attempt to hook up the battery the car starts cracking over. Obviously a crossed wire somewhere. I think it may be the ignition switch. Does anyone know where the four wires go to from the switch? They are yellow, black with a green stripe, red with a blue stripe and red with a green stripe. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Andy

• Sponsors (?)

think it may be the ignition switch. Does anyone know where the four wires go to from the switch? They are yellow, black with a green stripe, red with a blue stripe and red with a green stripe. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Yellow - B (Battery) Power to switch
Blk/Grn - A (Accessory) power out
Red/Blu - S (Solenoid) to S terminal on solenoid
Red/Grn - C (Coil) power out to ignition. The factory harness incorporated a pink resistor wire in this circuit (drops voltage to coil to 6-9 volts). Your harness may have a ballast resistor. If you are using a Pertronics or aftermarket ignition, there should be no resistance (full 12Volts)